- Impart in-depth knowledge and analytical and experimental research skills to solve AR & VR systems problems
- Provide knowledge of several tools for the design and modeling of AR & VR applications and immersive experiences
- Develop the ability to cultivate technological solutions for addressing growing demands of AR & VR systems
▪ Class Schedule
- Classes will be conducted in the evening (e.g. from 5 PM to 8 PM) or on the weekends at a convenient time. A student can register for up to 12 credits in a semester. There will be two to three lectures every day, each of duration 50 to 80 minutes.
▪ Online Instructions
- Lectures will be in an online mode and students will attend in a synchronous audio-visual mode. Students can interact and ask questions during the lectures. Recorded lectures and teaching materials will be made available online.
- Course management and discussions will be enabled via widely-used tools such as Google classroom, Piazza and Moodle.
- Attendance will be taken through online mode.
▪ Contact Weeks
- There will be mandatory two contact weeks in a semester. Students need to be present during the contact weeks and attend lectures and discussion sessions with instructors, and participate in offline evaluations. Alternatively, these contact weeks can be organized in remote locations, subject to higher demand.
- The first contact week will align with the 5th week of the semester. The second contact week will align with the last week of the semester (subjected to COVID19 pandemic situation). Institute may provide hostel accommodation as per institute rules.
Grading will be based on continuous assessment components throughout the semester, projects and examinations.
■ Credit Requirement
- Students need to earn 60 credits as per the course structure in order to qualify for the degree over a minimum period of 3 years.
- The delivery of the program is primarily targeted for off-campus professionals who are keen to acquire knowledge and skills in the area of AR & VR. However, a professional, with the necessary permissions from their organization can choose to attend courses on-campus.
● May 15, 2022: Commencement of online application process.
● June 27, 2022: Last date for submitting online applications (Applications Closed)
● The results are out! Candidates can check the result using the Link below
Fee, registration and commencement of classes as per Institute calendar.
- Applicants are requested to use the following link to fill and submit the application form online: https://oa.iitj.ac.in/OA_PG_ADMISSION. This online link will become active from May 10, 2022. Applicants are required to pay the processing fee of Rs. 300 online while submitting the application form. The application fees are non-refundable.
Cancellation of admission
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate admitted to a program and is later found that he/she is not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the Regulations in vogue, or suspension/termination of program. In case of cancellation/ or withdrawal of admission after registration from the program, refund of fee will not be permissible.
- In case of any query with respect to the online application form, candidates may contact: Office of Automation (email@example.com). Other general queries may be directed to the office of the School of AI and Data Science, IIT Jodhpur at the following phone number: 0291- 2801252 or Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org